Monday, 21 September 2009

the end

I am just waiting again
sticking all the files together in final cut for the end - to put the film on a drive to take to the pinkhouse tomorrow to go onto tape. I planned on today being relaxing - but in the end it has been very very long and still going. But this is the last thing - all i have to do after 12 minutes of final cut thinking is put it onto a drive and go home - and then i can sleep extra long - the layoff is at 9.30 and i live near the pinkhouse - so will stay in bed for as long as possible.

I have no idea what i have made or what it looks like - if it is good or bad - wether i like it or not.

I feel rather weird really but so excited.

It is so odd to get to the end.






1 comment:

  1. Hi, its Frances here from Breastmates.
    I found you via google. I got your DVD in the mail today and i am sooooooooooooo impressed with the DVD, it is gorgeous!! Very cute!!

    The crying baby doesnt sound like my own, i wouldn't have recognised it.

    Well done!

    And thank you for sending me a copy!

    I have mentioned in on my website, and blog, and youtube. I hope thats okay!! http://www.breastmates.co.nz/videos_of_breastfeeding/My_Youtube_turned_into_a__movie.html

    ReplyDelete