I worked out some and justified to myself a bit what i am doing. I have another new idea, and am fitting that in (an amazing realization of simplicity - i need to add numbers!). I decided i wouldn't type a script today but try and be ready to type one. But now, right now, sat in a cafe - i feel nearly ready - i cant work on something that isn't there.
I decided the beginning is slow, the middle is a mess, the end hasn't enough emotions. And I just need to type it and try to complete it again. I am getting somewhere, really and have to stop doubting it. This might not be the most amazing film in the world, but it will be mine. And it will be brilliant really, as long as i just get on with it NOW.
Keep going positively. Stop doubting. Be excited. Be productive.
Am amazed you mentioned lunch but didn't say what you had.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the good day.
it was a dolcelate, avocado, green olive, tomato sandwich with a few crisps on fresh white bread, one of the best sandwiches i ever made.
ReplyDelete