Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Life

Life has been a little hectic and crazy more than ever. Lots going on, some good, some rather not, but life is carrying on very much and I am very busy. The bafta feels a huge distance away - like a dream except he sits here watching me a bit boredly, and I get interviewed and invited to lots of things, and introduced frequently as Emma the BAFTA winner.

I have started work on a new film for ArthurCox/Aardman and Some Hospitals, it is a film for children about to go through radiotherapy. I am hugely excited about. It is exactly the job I want to do - so amazing to be involved in something so worthwhile and positive. All the children I have met and talked with are ridiculously lovely and accepting and matter of fact about what they have been through. Far more than any grown up would be.

I suppose fear sets in later on in life when you get into your teens.


No comments:

Post a Comment