Wednesday, 27 January 2010

impossible

I am finding it impossible to work since I found out about nomination. So many emails and phone calls and things to organize. I can think of much worse problems than this - it is all SO exciting and i still can't really believe it. It is starting to go to my head a little - I lay awake at night thinking of speeches (but not really honestly expecting to make them).

I am instructed:

'if your name is announced as the winner in you category, please make your way up to the stage as quickly as possible. We would be very grateful if you could keep your acceptance speech as brief as possible'

got to stop thinking about it really

Going to turn off my email and ignore the phone for the afternoon, put bon iver on and attempt an afternoons hard work.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment