
I spent all last week and some of this - painting in a little room - it was a really nice week in there, but I had lots to do on my computer here too. I have been working long days and weekend too. Yesterday we had a screening of where i am at the watershed (cinema). It was so nice to see it big and to see it from the projector box. I invited quite a few people and we all discussed it afterwards, including a lot of arthur cox, a midwife, one of the funders and an ex aardman producer. (i didnt mean there to be so many of us - it just grew)
For the afternoon I ate ice cream and animated - which was a lovely afternoon.
Really enjoying the animating and wishing i had time to do more - I seem to be constantly re-editing - which is making me cross. I thought i had got it sorted but the screening and comments yesterday made me realize there is a problem - that people don't get a big part of the idea - i either have to take it out or make it obvious - (I like the idea and will try to be obvious).
No comments:
Post a Comment