Thursday, 11 June 2009

Animating and stuff

I seem to have stopped writing this altogether.
I am working really hard though i assure you, or me, or whoever reads this.
My animatic has been signed off (i think it has anyway - nobody has asked for a new one)
So i have started doing all the designing and enjoying it (mostly)
and doing some animation which i am really greatly enjoying (mostly)
and I got some lovely music - which is grand, but needs a little more working out.
An independent midwife has got my recording machine - waiting for 2 women to pop who will let us record them grunting and screaming or just breathing calmly depending on how the births go.

Everybody is in annecy - so it has been a very quite (but noisily playing loud music) week.  I want a holiday so much.

so here... i know i know - i just show the same images over and over, there are lots more images but bah, i am being secretive or something.  I will put someone else up next time. 

but it moves this time - and has Zuri's babies heartbeat (due out soon)...

1 comment:

  1. Aha, Emma Lazenby's film is almost finished - how exciting.

    Is that really how fast a baby's heart beats?

    ReplyDelete